Exercise and gym Rehabilitation
What’s involved in Exercise Rehabilitation?
Exercise rehabilitation is an essential part of treatment for a large spectrum of conditions, pain management and injuries. This type of rehabilitation is used effectively in helping individuals return to the workforce, returning from surgery, or simply getting back to the activities they love!
After a skilled diagnosis and analysis of individual needs, therapeutic exercises may consist of muscle stretching, joint mobility and strengthening exercises, weight loss programmes, Pilates reformer sessions (postural alignment and core strengthening) and in-clinic gym equipment exercises
Some benefits of Exercise Rehabilitation include:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Strengthen and tone muscle
- Weight loss
- Power and endurance
- Post-op rehab or injury management
- Improve flexibility
- Improve gait (balance)
A consultation with our Physiotherapists will determine the type and duration of your rehabilitation program according to your needs.
- For our Specialist Physiotherapist: New members or initial assessment: $125 (private health fund rebate accepted in-clinic),Existing members or subsequent appointments: $95 (private health fund rebate accepted in-clinic)
- For our Registered Physiotherapist: New members or initial assessment: $95 (private health fund rebate accepted in-clinic),Existing members or subsequent appointments: $79 (private health fund rebate accepted in-clinic)
A consultation with either our Registered Physiotherapist or Specialist Physiotherapist at Modern Physiotherapy will inform what programme best suits your needs.To make a booking, or have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 6161 0690 or email@example.com