Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist (As awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists in 2017)
Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist (As awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists in 2017), Fellow of College of Physiotherapy and Faculty staff member of Manual Concepts, Director of Modern Physiotherapy, South Perth, Western Australia.
Sam Abbaszadeh is an APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with a special interest in the treatment of spinal pain. Sam also treats sporting injuries and has experience with different sporting teams and individuals at both State and National level.
Sam has teaching experience both at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. His teaching contribution has expanded to include a number of tertiary education institutes in Perth including Notre Dame University, Curtin University, as well as the Musculoskeletal Special Interest Group of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Sam has been involved with a number of different research projects and enjoys being in the forefront of current evidence based practice.
- Fellowship by Specialisation (Australian College of Physiotherapists)
- Masters of Clinical Physiotherapy (Curtin University of Technology)
- Graduate Certificate Orthopaedics (Curtin University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Notre Dame University)
- Fellow of the Australian Collage of Physiotherapists
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Committee member of the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy group of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Lecturer and tutor at the University of Notre Dame, School of Physiotherapy
- Ex-supervisor for Masters of Clinical Physiotherapy postgraduate studies at Curtin University
- Lecturer Manual Concepts, Australia